What’s better than an easy recipe? A super easy recipe! 🙂 These easy banana choc mint treats will have your furbaby doing back flips.
They are super easy to make and are a great special treat for your furbaby.
I bought a paw print oven pan from TheAnimalRescueSite.com from the USA. I couldn’t find any here in Australia, but the money from purchases goes towards feeding rescued dogs. When you purchase products, it tells you how many bowls of food you have provided to dogs in need. It’s a great cause.
Easy Banana Choc Mint Treats
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 mashed banana
- 1/4 cups of melted choc chocolate
- Small bunch of mint leaves
- Pre heat oven to 180 degrees fan forced.
- Mix oat flour and baking powder together in a mixing bowl.
- Add in water, banana and mint leaves. Add additional water if needed to make a batter texture.
- Add in melted dog chocolate and mix well.
- Grease muffin pan and neatly pour batter mixture in and bake for 25-30 minutes at 180 degrees fan forced.
Leave to cool on a baking tray and serve as a special treat. Treats will last up to 3 days stored in an air tight container.
If you are after more easy treats to make then be sure to check out the Peanut Butter Natural Dog Treats.
Gina and Harley
Pin to Pinterest